2021 is a year of change.
For the National Hydropower Association, we are changing by expanding event offerings to the waterpower industry.
We are introducing the all-new Clean Currents Conference + Tradeshow in October 2021 and have refined our long-standing Waterpower Week annual event, which occurs in April 2021.
Both events play key roles in connecting and educating the North American waterpower industry.
But with change often comes questions, and one question we’ve heard is:
“How are these two events different?”
Read on to find out!
Key reason to attend
It’s all about legislation, regulation, and markets
- Hear firsthand what a new administration and Congress means for you and your organization.
- Get a comprehensive overview of the most important policy, regulatory, and market issues affecting waterpower.
It’s visionary, by the industry and for the industry
- Join the North American waterpower community to turn innovation and vision into growth for, and the betterment of, the waterpower industry.
- Re-invest in hydro—all proceeds flow back into the industry.
- Connect with colleagues at the only event that will bring conventional hydropower, pumped storage, small hydro and marine energy together.
Who should attend?
- Hydro asset owners (including regulatory staff and lobbyists)
- Companies who provide regulatory- and licensing-related services or other hydro services to customers affected by regulation
- Congressional policy makers
- Federal and state regulators and resource agencies
- Tribes, PMAs, RTOs/ISOs and NGOs
- Hydro asset owners/generators:
- C-suite/executive leadership
- Portfolio/general managers
- Plant operations
- Industry consultants/subject matter experts
- Waterpower industry manufacturers, suppliers and service providers
- Federal and resource agencies
- Research entities
- Nonprofit organizations
- Financial entities
- For all sectors: conventional hydropower, pumped storage, small hydro, and marine energy
- Live panel discussions, on-demand presentations from sponsors, and sponsored educational sessions
- Daily Speaker of the Day
- Virtual exhibit hall
- Virtual networking opportunities
- Panel discussions
- Asset-owner-only sessions
- Technical presentations
- Hydro plant technical tours
- Comprehensive tradeshow, featuring the Powerhouse, a center for innovation
How to register
Early bird rates end Wednesday, March 31!
Registration is open and early bird rates are available!