NHA’s Hydraulic Power Committee Hosted Digital Twins Seminar: A Modern Hydropower Tool on February 2, 2021
Experts from the Department of Energy (DOE) National Laboratories, General Electric, and Chelan County Public Utility District held a frank discussion about the benefits and challenges of ongoing hydropower Digital Twin developments.
Updates were provided on the most recent efforts to create an industry-focused Digital Twin Framework. Stakeholder feedback is highly encouraged during and after the seminar and will be used to inform the capabilities and structure of the Digital Twin tool.
Watch the Seminar Here:
- Malcolm Woolf, President & CEO, National Hydropower Association
- Alejandro Moreno, Water Power Technologies Office Director, Department of Energy
- Dr. Hong Wang, Senior Distinguished R&D Staff, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Dr. Osman Ahmed, Principal Technical Advisor for Advanced Controls, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Achalesh Pandey, Research Director for Industrial Artificial Intelligence, General Electric
- Kirk Hudson, Managing Director of Generation & Transmission, Chelan County Public Utility District