SUBMIT YOUR 2020 HENWOOD NOMINATION!
NHA is accepting nominations for the 2020 Dr. Kenneth Henwood Award. The Henwood Award, NHA’s highest individual honor, is presented annually to an individual within the hydropower industry who exhibits:
- Dedication to hydropower as an energy technology
- Persistence in the face of institutional obstacles
- Appreciation and understanding of the relationships among project engineering, environment and economics
- A strong commitment for fair dealing and plain speaking
- Uncommon energy, enthusiasm, and excitement as a leading force in the industry
To nominate an outstanding hydropower professional for the Dr. Kenneth Henwood Award you’ll be asked to fill out a nomination form through NHA’s online application portal. The form will allow you to describe, in no more than 500 words per criterion, how the nominee meets the 5 aforementioned criteria.
Nominations will be accepted until February 21, 2020.