Updated August 2, 2021 at 11:55 AM ET
NHA 2021 National and International Events:
- Waterpower Week in Washington April 27 – 30, 2021 | VIRTUAL
- International Conference on Ocean Energy (ICOE) April 28 – 30, 2021 | VIRTUAL
- Clean Currents October 20 – 22, 2021 | Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA
NHA 2021 Regional Meetings and Other Events:
- Waterpower Innovation Forum January 28, 2021 | VIRTUAL
- Digital Twins Seminar February 2, 2021 | VIRTUAL
- Southeast Regional Meeting March 9, 2021 | VIRTUAL
- Hydraulic Power Committee Spring Webinar March 24, 2021 | VIRTUAL – NHA Members Only!
- Southwest Regional Meeting May 20, 2021 | VIRTUAL
- Northeast Regional Meeting July 20 – 21, 2021 | Niagara, NY
- Alaska Regional Meeting August 15 – 16, 2021 | Anchorage, AK
- California Regional Meeting December 8 – 9 2021 | San Diego, CA
NHA will continue to be the voice of the industry, putting faces to voices and emails and forging lasting connections. We strive to bring our attendees content and networking opportunities available nowhere else. The NHA team is working hard to provide meaningful insights and real value to our members. As the COVID-19 outbreak evolves, NHA remains open for business, leveraging on-line tools to share industry insights and advocating on your behalf here in Washington, DC and in the state / regional energy policy debates.
As always, the health and safety of our members, attendees, and staff are our highest priority. NHA is monitoring this rapidly evolving situation and will make decisions on in-person events in accordance with local ordinances.
For questions, please reach out to Marycella Dumlao.