Updated October 16, 2020 at 4:14 PM ET
NHA 2020/2021 Events Update – Waterpower Week 2021 and ICOE 2021 Will Be Held Virtually
Due to concerns around COVID-19 regarding travel, we made the decision to bring Waterpower Week 2021 and the International Conference on Ocean Energy (ICOE) 2021 to a virtual platform. The events will continue to be held on April 28 – 30, 2021.
NHA will continue to be the voice of the industry, putting faces to voices and emails and forging lasting connections. We strive to bring our attendees content and networking opportunities available nowhere else. The NHA team is working hard to provide meaningful insights and real value to our members.
The safety of our staff, members, and attendees is the highest priority. As the COVID-19 outbreak evolves, NHA remains open for business, leveraging on-line tools to share industry insights and advocating on your behalf here in Washington, DC and in the state / regional energy policy debates.
Below you can find an up-to-date list of upcoming NHA Events.
NHA 2020 EVENTS:
- Hydraulic Power Committee Fall Retreat Every Wednesday in October 2020 | VIRTUAL
- NW Regional Meeting/Workshop October 27, 2020 | VIRTUAL
- CA Regional Meeting December 15 – 16, 2020 | VIRTUAL
NHA 2021 EVENTS:
- International Conference on Ocean Energy (ICOE) April 28 – 30, 2021 | VIRTUAL
- Waterpower Week in Washington April 28 – 30, 2021 | VIRTUAL
- Clean Currents October 20 – 22, 2021 | Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA