On May 19 – 21, 2020 join us at the Washington Marriott Marquis for the National Hydropower Association’s Waterpower Week in Washington – the nation’s premier hydropower event. Each year, industry professionals and power producers and suppliers converge on the nation’s capital to shape the future of waterpower.
This 3-day jam packed event provides you the opportunity to network, learn about legislative and regulatory initiatives, and discuss the issues impacting hydropower and marine energy industry.
This year NHA is excited to be co-locating Waterpower Week with the International Conference on Ocean Energy (ICOE) including the addition of an exhibit hall and technical tours!
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
901 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001
Call 855-821-4281 and ask for the NHA, National Hydropower Association, or Waterpower Week group rate or click here to book online to receive the special NHA rate. The rate is available until 6:00 pm local time on Monday, April 27, 2020, or until the block is exhausted, whichever is first.
- Special NHA Nightly Rate: $339 + state and local tax (14.95% currently, subject to change)
- Cancellation Policy: 72 hours prior to arrival
- No-shows will be charged one (1) night room and tax
- Credit card is required at the time of booking
- Parking Fee: $49 for valet per night, subject to change (self-park not available)
- Complimentary Guest Room Internet Included for Marriott Bonvoy Members