Tim Ramsey from the US Department of Energy’s (DOE) Water Power Technologies Office and Delegate to the OES says “We appreciate IEA-OES’s consideration and are excited for the U.S. to host ICOE for the first time. This event presents a unique and important opportunity to bring global leaders together to share experiences and know-how, with the collective goal of advancing the industry forward. I look forwarded to seeing you all in 2020.”
Hosting ICOE 2020 in Washington, DC, NHA aims to strengthen the focus on bringing marine energy industries together to look for opportunities to accelerate commercialization and reaffirm ICOE as the international marine renewables industrial development forum.
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
901 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001
Call 855-821-4281 and ask for the NHA, National Hydropower Association, or Waterpower Week group rate or click here to book online to receive the special NHA rate. The rate is available until 6:00 pm local time on Monday, April 27, 2020, or until the block is exhausted, whichever is first.
- Special NHA Nightly Rate: $339 + state and local tax (14.95% currently, subject to change)
- Cancellation Policy: 72 hours prior to arrival
- No-shows will be charged one (1) night room and tax
- Credit card is required at the time of booking
- Parking Fee: $49 for valet per night, subject to change (self-park not available)
- Complimentary Guest Room Internet Included for Marriott Bonvoy Members
More information on past ICOE events can be found here: https://www.icoe-conference.com/