Join 3,000+ attendees and more than 320 exhibiting companies from around the world at the largest worldwide gathering of hydro professionals. HydroVision International provides a week of informative hydropower focused meetings including perspectives on the role of hydropower and issues affecting hydro resources. It will also help participants develop a vision to meet challenges and ensure the future sustainability of hydro.
Benefits of attending
- Build alliances among 3,000+ hydro professionals and water resource stakeholders
- Attend multiple networking events to make a connection with colleagues
- Share knowledge, expertise and viewpoints toward effective solutions
- Gain a better understanding of current and future challenges affecting hydro during the 60+ conference sessions
- Hear from over 350 hydro speakers
- See the most comprehensive collection of 320+ hydro-related product and service providers on the exhibit floor
- Promote technology development to sustain the hydro industry
- Earn Professional Development Hour Credits – Attendees registered as Full Conference Delegates are eligible to receive 11 Professional Development Hours (PDH) credits.
Participate in more than 60 conference sessions featuring more than 350 speakers! All full conference delegates will also earn 11 Professional Development Hours.
Content will be presented on a variety of topics:
|Asset Resilience and Sustainability||New Development|
|Civil Works and Dam Safety||Operations and Maintenance|
|Environmental and Social||Policies and Regulations|
|Equipment and Technology||Project Management and Operations|
|Marine and Hydrokinetic Energy||Water and Environment|
|Market Trends and Strategies||Water Management and Movement|