Exciting New Benefits for NHA Companies and Their Employees
The National Hydropower Association has teamed up with PennWell Corp., a global media company and producer of the world’s largest hydropower event, HydroVision International.
This partnership focuses on supporting NHA’s efforts to increase hydro’s role in the U.S. electricity sector and features several benefits for NHA’s member companies, their employees and the NHA itself.
Summary of Benefits:
- NHA members receive discounted conference registration rates to attend PennWell’s HydroVision International 2013 Conference and Exhibition in Denver, Colorado.
- PennWell will donate US$500 to NHA for each new exhibitor at HydroVision International that is an NHA member.
- PennWell will donate US$250 to NHA for each sponsor of HydroVision International that is an NHA member.
- PennWell will donate US$250 to NHA for each NHA member that advertises in Hydro Review’s April edition’s NHA special section.
- PennWell will donate US$100 to NHA for each new HydroWorld Premium Content subscription purchased by an NHA member company.
NHA members receive special rates to attend HydroVision International Conference and Exhibition, July 23-26, 2013 in Denver, Colorado.
Benefits of Attending
- Build alliances among hydro professionals and water resource stakeholders
- Share knowledge, expertise and viewpoints toward effective solutions
- Gain a better understanding of current and future challenges affecting hydro
- See the most comprehensive collection of hydro-related product and service providers on the exhibit floor
- Promote technology development to sustain the hydro industry
- Receive 15 Professional Development Hours (PDH) credits
- Receive online access to conference papers and presentations
NHA members receive US$270 off the full price registration rate.
Full price rate: US$835
NHA Member rate: US$565
To register, please click here: http://www.pennwellregistration.com/online/LoginServlet?confId=504.
For more information on the HydroVision International Conference and Exhibition, please visit the event website: www.hydroevent.com.
PennWell will donate US$500 to NHA for each new exhibitor at HydroVision International that is an NHA member
Support your NHA while building your business as an exhibitor at HydroVision International 2013 in Denver, Colorado.
HydroVision International is the leading annual hydro event with more than 3,000 attendees. Your presence at HydroVision International gives you access to the largest gathering of hydro decision-makers in the industry.
For more information on exhibiting and to view a list of exhibitors, please click here: http://www.hydroevent.com/exhibit.html.
Book your exhibit space early to be included immediately in the HydroVision International 2013 marketing materials and put some money in the bank for your NHA to continue their important hydropower advocacy efforts.
PennWell will donate US$250 to NHA for each sponsor of HydroVision International that is an NHA member
Support your NHA while driving traffic to your booth with a HydroVision International sponsorship.
For maximum visibility at HydroVision International, take advantage of a variety of sponsorship packages. Whatever your desired level of investment, HydroVision International offers options that will fit your company’s needs.
For more details on HydroVision International sponsorships, click here: http://www.hydroevent.com/sponsor.html. Remember that PennWell will donate US$250 to NHA for each HydroVision International sponsor that is an NHA member.
PennWell will donate US$250 to NHA for each NHA member that advertises in Hydro Review’s April edition’s NHA special section
Support your NHA while building your brand with an ad in Hydro Review magazine. Hydro Review is North America’s definitive hydro industry news resource and is distributed monthly to more than 13,000 individuals. Hydro Review’s April 2013 issue will feature a special section devoted to NHA activites and membership opportunities.
Show your support of NHA and be seen by thousands of influential hydro professionals with an ad in this section.
To reserve your space, please contact:
“Hydro” Howard Lutzk
Sales Director, North America and Latin America
Direct phone: 913-402-7119
Sales Manager, Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East, Oceania
Direct phone: +44 1991 656 631
PennWell will donate US$100 to NHA for each new HydroWorld Premium Content subscription purchased by an NHA member company
Generate leads for your business while contributing to your NHA’s advocacy efforts with a subscription to HydroWorld Premium Content. Your subscription gives you 24/7 access to gated content on the HydroWorld.com website (business opportunities with contact information, details, and deadlines; FERC News; FERC Notices) as well as a weekly electronic newsletter that summarizes the premium content posted on the website in the past seven days.
This donation applies specifically to new subscribers; existing subscribers and renewing subscribers are not eligible. For more detailed information about Premium Content or to take a virtual tour click here.